Father's Day Card CampaignHonor the men in your life by helping to support new nursing families
Happy Father’s Day
In support of nursing families, both past and present, Berkshire Nursing Families invites you to celebrate this Father’s Day by honoring the bond you share with your Father, Brother, Husband, Partner, Son, Uncle, Friend or Mentor by sending your loved one an original card drawn by a local BNF baby.
With a contribution of any size made to Berkshire Nursing Families from Monday, June 5th through Tuesday, June 13th, your card will be emailed or mailed to either to you or directly to your loved one and we will sign your name.
100% of the proceeds will go to Berkshire Nursing Families’ continued support and free-of-charge services to breastfeeding families in Berkshire County.
Because we appreciate your support so much, we’ll enter your name into a drawing for two lawn tickets to see James Taylor at Tanglewood on July 3rd if you make donation to our Father’s Day Card Campaign. And, as an additional bonus, if you win, you will also receive some special James Taylor Merchandise!– The Berkshire Nursing Families Team
Make your donation HERE or by clicking the DONATE! button on any page.
When filling out the donation form, be sure to:
- Select “I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund.”
- Then choose “Father’s Day Card Campaign” from the drop-down menu.
- Under Tribute Gift, select “Check here to donate in honor or memory of someone” before telling us the honoree’s name.
- Select how you would like the card delivered and to which address.
- Finally, fill out the rest of the form and we’ll do the rest.
Or you can send a donation check to:
Berkshire Nursing Families
P.O. Box 341
Adams, MA 01220
Please note Father’s Day and include donor and recipient names and addresses.